When it comes to the 9mm Parabellum round, theres really only one weapon family that makes it work for it’s keep- the MP5.
Pistol-round SMG variant of the venerable G3 rifle- an SMG so good that it’s been in the arms of police and SF unit for half a century now. Everything that the MP5 is can be attributed to it’s parented design, but it’s long standing can only be attributed to just how much performance it squeezes out of a pistol round. The M4 may be the new contender for the position of door-banger’s choice for it’s ability to engage at ranges longer than 150m, but the MP5 more than holds it’s own right up to the VERY margin of that line and slightly beyond with it’s free-float barrel (only held back by the sheer limitations of the round).
In short, the MP5 eats what you feed it, shoots where you point it, runs how you need it to and breaks down how you’d like it to.
In this pack you get 10 variations of the venerable SMG, from it’s most basic as the MP5a2 to the most extravagant as the MP5/10 and everything in between. Additionally three suppressors are provided. No two of these weapons are identical in performance, weight, or inertia. Very similar, but not the same.
- 10 MP5 variants in 2 calibers
- MP5K variant in pistol slot
- Both SEF and Modern Pictogram triggerpacks
- Both Collapsible and solid stocks
- Removed hlc_muzzle_Tundra
- Added hidden selections (See classes for details)
- Allow packing MP5 to vest (Credit: Robalo)
- Overhaul MP5 pack config (Credit: Robalo)
- Clean up outdated recoil params (Credit: Robalo)
- Added New soundshader samples by Navaro, Configs adjusted.
- Apply weight based config tweaks for MP5
- Conformed mod icons,mod.cpp to rebranding
- Soundshaders implemented, minor discretionary sound tweaks
- Arsenal Icons implemented
- Removed duplicate inventory slots. Adheres the CBA/ASDG standard almost entirely.
- Optional RHS and CUP compatibility patches updated to reflect most current versions respectively
- General Material changes. RVMAT Fresnels altered for better effect, less dependency on generic maps.
- Leupold Mk.4 LR/T and Redfield AR-TEL now use correct zoom levels (4-10x and 3-9x respectively)
- Adjustments to Ironsights- diopter axises recentered, animated ironsights.
SOME INHERITANCIES HAVE BEEN ALTERED. IF YOU HAVE REFERRED TO CLASSES IN THIS PACK, PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK class CHILD : PARENT RELATIONSHIPS
- magazineReloadSwitchPhase added to AWM base class
- made Supplybox “Zeus Discoverable”
- Added Zeus spawnable individual weapons.
- adjustment to the gunshot tails volume, should be less overt.
- OPTIONAL CONTENT NOW INCLUDED-
- RHS Compatibility
- CUP Compatibility
- (RHS and CUP Compat may or may not work together,depending on your mod setup. Source provided if you wish to build your own)
- All weapons made compatible with V1.42 engine update (deploy pivot points added, make limited use of new “tails” sound system where possible)
- Reduced audible range on MP5SD5 and 6
- Added Tritium insert to MP5N Front Post
- MP5SD5 and SD6 now both fire at the correct subsonic speed regardless of ammo.
- Corrected typo in suppressor inheritance
- Added support to Advanced Ballistics mod
- Altered Inheritance of suppressors.
Download as Mod – Arma 3
Spartan0536 – 9x19mm Ballistics
Twinke-masta (Johan Santana) – MP5 Base Mesh/UV
Geno – Mp5 Textures
Christian Oelund – MP5K-PDW Stock, Rear rotary drum – FireArms Source (http://http://www.firearms-source.com/)
Toadie – Animation,sound mixing, MP5/10 Reciever Texture, MP5/10 Magazine texture, Agenda Six Suppressor
r_populik – Gemtech Tundra mesh/textures
Milo – MP5SD Suppressor Mesh
El Maestro Del Graffiti – Mp5SD Suppressor texture
zulmargera87– Mp5 low-profile clawmount mesh/textures
Thanez– KAC MP5 Rail mount mesh/textures, MP5k Foregrip, reciever, endcap textures
Tigg– M203 mesh/textures, Rail covers
Arby26– Surefire WML Foregrip mesh, textures.
Sound samples from –